OpenCart Theme Contest
Two weeks ago OpenCart Limited announce a Theme Contest at their forum. There is not much information why the contest is held. We predicted it’s related to a standard theming discussion. But apart from that, this competition is indeed a good approach to increase OpenCart themes variety that work seamless with extensions, just like default theme.
Prize & Deadline
- 1st : 500USD
- 2nd : 250USD
- 3rd : 100USD
This contest will end at 31st January 2013. And there is no information when the winner will be announced.
Contest Rules and Requirements
- Compatible with OpenCart v22.214.171.124
- Templates must be an original work (images from other sources would require permission from the content owner).
- May use vQmod for specific features but no core files are to be edited.
- Templates must use the OpenCart sample content and not require any moving/ modifying of modules/ content.
- Templates should look and function similarly in Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Opera.
- Templates should not break with any of the sample content.
- All template files must be licensed under the GNU/GPL v2.
- No nudity.
- No offensive imagery.
All rules and requirements may change as the competition moves along. For further information or questions related to the contest should be addressed to OpenCart forum. If you not take part to this contest yet, do it now! there is still time to win the prize.
Feel free to comment and share what you think about the contest.